In order to maintain the highest quality, the pressing process is carried out under strict supervision in accordance with ISO 9001 quality standards and carefully selected semi-finished goods. The material we use is Fibreglass Reinforced Polyester (SMC - sheet moulding composite). Thanks to our own tool shop equipped with CNC machines on which the moulds are made, our stampings are of the highest quality.
Normally, the enclosure is equipped with:
- HS lock with metal ties which provides up to a five-point or six-point locking system.
- The sides of the enclosure can be equipped with brackets pressed from SMC material, which give big assembly possibilities, save time and they have an impact on the switchgear solution.
- The sides of the enclosure can be equipped with insulators for placing the brackets made of galvanized steel sheet.
- Protection class: IP44
- Appliance class: II
- Enclosure depth: 250 and 320mm
- Mechanical shock resistance: IK 10
- Flammability class: V0
- Rated current: 630A
- Color: RAL 7035
- Door opening angle: more than 180°